Happy reading!

RSS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BLOGGING!

Well here it goes…my very last blog for my Journalism class!

Blogging, Blogging, Blogging...
What is it all about???

For me blogging is a way to let my brain flow out into writing.  I am fully aware that no one even really reads my blogs...except you people that have to :), and maybe Eric once and awhile! lol That's totally okay with me though!  Blogging is kind of like my own journal, and who ever wishes to have a taste of my thoughts, and the things that excite me, and the things I am passionate for...well you are welcome to read! :) Probably not too exciting though lol...anyways, I am a really really fanatical fan of a blog called Green Wedding Shoes!!!  This blog is just for fun, as well as for different photographers to get their name out there and also for people to get lovely ideas for their weddings and engagement pictures! :)  O I just LOVE it!  I think for most people blogging is just a way to get their thoughts across and to speak their opinions in a place where they can say basically ANYTHING they want...which could be a bad thing or a good thing!

Blogging can also play a big role in writing.  It is a great way to brush up on your writing…something that I seriously need!  It is also a great way for people to look at your writing style and experience to see if they would potentially want to hire you for a job! Therefore not only is blogging just ever so FUN :) it is also a really fabulous way to practice practice practice!  Also if you are a super talented blogger you can even find yourself a job!  BLOGGING! Who would of thought!...maybe pretty soon people will be looking for professional texters! :)

Hooray for blogging!!!  

4 comments:

Pilar said...

I love reading your blogs! You explain everything in a way that we all can relate to and is very entertaining. And oh man i sure hope they would be looking for professional texters in the future, I think I would find my dream career. haha.

Katherine Seipp said...

Your blogs are so cute, Ashley. And I agree, blogging is a great way to keep up on your writing skills.

Ashley Ashbee said...

Hi Ashley!

I think you make a great point about a blog being a great place for others to see what your writing is like.

Syazana Husin said...

cute blog.

Post a Comment