Happy reading!

RSS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

is it break yet??

1 week and 3 days left until Thanksgiving break...please come quickly!!! I have never been over school as much as I am right now!!! I also can't wait until Thanksgiving break because that means December is just around the corner! My FAVORITE month ever! The weeks have been flying by though so that's a plus, and this week has been a lot of fun :)...let's see...

Monday: Barnes and Noble date with Kayla...venti caramel frappuccino and endless amounts of wedding magazines while sitting at Barnes and Noble for 2 and a half hours equals a perfect roomie date!
Tuesday: School and church...school was the same old stuff, but I was really looking forward to church on Tuesday night, I am a high school leader at my church and the youth group is revamping things. We are now called Collide and have moved from Wednesday night to Tuesday night. This way Wednesday are going to become a chance to reach out more to the community and to do more outreach activities! This is a super exciting change that we are having!!Wednesday: work, classes, Starbucks with Kayla, dinner with Kayla and her mama at Olive Garden..yummmyyyy. The BEST bread sticks ever!!! and then studying...bleh!
Today (Thursday): First class was canceled today! Praise Jesus! I go to sleep in until 10! woot woot...then it was midterm time, I think I did alright. After that I had a little date with my BFF Jenalee :) We got some lunch at Del Taco and then did a little shopping! After that I went to the doctors to take care of my problem that i am having, can I get a woot woot for bladder infections...WOOT WOOT! lol After the doctors I had dinner with my mommy, daddy, Eric, and Kayla in the caf :)anyways...this week has been good :) it's had some ups and downs but it's been good!

Bring on Thanksgiving break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment